Terms & Conditions
Booking an appointment
- Appointments can be booked through our online booking system by our website
- or by calling the salon on the salon working hours
- or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- £10 deposit will be required for every treatment you booked with us. This deposit can be credited against your treatment or could be left on your account for future bookings.
- At least a minimum of 24 hours notice is requested if you need to cancel or change your appointment, otherwise your deposit is not refundable.
- Cancellation or change of treatment within the 24 hours of your booking is 100% of the full treatment value.
- Cancellations or changes to appointment can be done by calling us, if you are cancelling outside of normal salon operation hours you may cancel or change appointment by emailing us but this should be followed up by a telephone call during salon opening hours.
- Gift vouchers are non refundable and are valid for six months from the date of purchase and will not be accepted after the date of expiry. Vouchers can not be redeemed for cash.
- Late cancellation and failure to show terms as laid out above also apply to gift vouchers, which will be voided at the salon should you fail to give required notice.
- Gift vouchers can only be used towards single treatments.
- Gift vouchers can not be used to redeem any products.
Our right to change
- If a therapist is not available to carry out your treatments through circumstance beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative therapist. In an unusual circumstances we may need to cancel your appointment. In this event that we can not fulfil your appointment, we will contact you by telephone or email at the earliest where possible.
- We reserve the rights to modify or withdraw, temporarily, or permanently from this website time to time.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage occurred.
- We do not offer any refunds for any completed services, however if you are in any way dissatisfied with an aspect of your experience please telephone us.